Both Android and iOS gadgets have a feature of disabling the Location Services, which permit your devices to connect where is your exact location is. Not only for your devices has it also helped many other applications also to access your location, For example, when on your posts on Facebook or utilising Google Maps when you go to travel.
The steps are given below to disable location on Android and iOS:
- In Android Gadgets:
- Open Settings.
On the display screen, you will see an application with the gear icon. Press to open your Android’s gadget settings.
- Click Permissions.
Press the permission to access your location.
- Press Location.
Go down to the Settings display and press on location.
- Enable Location.
Under the location display there are three options, “Location Settings, and turn off GPS satellites”.
- Permit Notifications.
You can select to allow the application to access your location.
- To turn off geo-tagging of pictures. Start the camera and press on the gear icon after this setup location to “No”. On some screen layers, you have to press the gear icon.
- Select how correctly you like your location describe with location services enabling.
Provide uses more battery, correctness and speed, the highest location accuracy which uses GPS, WIFI, and mobile networks.
Use of Wifi and mobile networks are in battery saving mode. When you choose this mode, then the accuracy should be more perfect.
A gadget provides less correct location details, and the only mode utilises only GPS and utilises more battery as compared to battery saving mode. For users is it safe to use location as it is protected already.
- To turn off location history, click on Google settings, then location, after this press Location History. For your Google account, you can disable Location History. All the history can be removed.
- 2. In iOS Gadgets:
- Click Settings.
It is a grey cog icon in your Home display, seen as an application or in a folder which was name is “Utilities”.
- Press Privacy.
Go to the third group of options.
- Press Location Services
Choose the location services.
- Disable it.
Go to the green icon on the left. It will change into grey. Your iOS will not be able to share your location with any of your applications.
Alternatively, you can select which applications and functions to permit your location.
- To turn off geo-tagging of pictures
Refuse location access permission to the camera, in Location Services.
- To turn off location history.
Open Settings, click system services, then press repeated Locations. By sliding the button deselect replicated Locations.